Cherie's Thinking Again

Thoughts, Stories, Observations and Ideas by a Mother of Adults

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Enoch Sons is Now Available!

The first volume of The Enoch Influence - Enoch's Sons - is finally available! What I intended to be an LDS fantasy turned into an LDS romance fantasy young adult novel. Whatever it is called - it is a fun book. Writing a novel after having written so many motivational books for mothers was a huge undertaking for me. No kidding - I had to make up names, places, personal histories, and back stories. I gained a huge appreciation for novelists as a result. It is SO much easier to write about my own personal experiences and share those with the world than it is to create identities out of thin air. Whew. But I grew to love this Enoch family and plan on visiting them again some day soon.

A warm thank you to the people who read the book and loved Enoch Sons. Without your encouragement and constant nagging, I would have just left it on the shelf for that "someday" publication.

Cherie

No comments: