Cherie's Thinking Again

Thoughts, Stories, Observations and Ideas by a Mother of Adults

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tagged by Chamrie

Tagged by Chamrie - Four Things

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband
He loves me - always and forever
He has an amazing social gift - people really like him
He is committed to the Lord in every way
Without him, I could never have become the person the Lord wanted me to be.

Four Jobs I Have Had
Public Speaker
Author
Private and Home school teacher
A 21 year career in nursing (babies) and what will be a 5 decade span of raising children: I had my first in 1979 and Chrystal will be 18 in 2016 - 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's!!!

Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once
Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth version - family classic)
Oscar (Sly Stallone - family classic)
Romancing the Stone
The Mummy

Four places I Have Lived
Salem, Oregon
San Diego/El Cajon/Spring Valley/La Mesa (basically all the same place)
Kansas City, Missouri
Utah - Clearfield and Cedar City/Enoch

Four TV Shows I have Watched
Stargate and Atlantis
Farscape
Smallville
Jericho (notice a scifi/fantasy leaning?)

Four Places I Have Been Most Recently:
Church
Chamrie's Home
Chiya's Home
Chani's Home (Ben's home comes next)

Four People Who E-Mail Me Regularly:
Rachel DeMille
Cheyanne
The Fly Lady www.flylady.com
Leslie Householder www.jackrabbitfactor.com

Four Favorite Foods
BBQ Hamburgers
Enchiladas
Fruit Salads
homemade chocolate chip cookies - soft and especially still melty (stick in micro for a few seconds and it is almost the same)

Four Places I'd Like to Visit
Hawaii
Disneyland
Disneyworld
Any place with my entire family along for fun

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year
Nathan's mission return on March 11th
Going to San Diego with my family
Going to Disneyland with my family
Going to Disneyworld with my family.
(and always hoping my family increases in number)

I'm going to skip the tagging part. If you want to be tagged, do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Cherie, how are you doing? I check in on your blog every once in a while and I noticed that you have a link for a website by Leslie Householder. I thought that was so cool because I actually used to babysit for her! She was in my ward in Hesperia and is just a really awesome woman with darling kids. It's good to see she's doing so well. I hope you and the fam are doing well too! Love ya!